January 14, 2008

Broke

My 'puter is broke. . . . it is in the broke shop.
They are sending it clear to Louisville, KY to get it fixed.
I must've really done it this time LOL!!
S'te just found an Unsolved Mystery's board
about Jeremy that
has been in existance for quite some time.
It was painful to read - but at the same time -
rather comforting to know that we've
not been forgotten. My hopes and
prayers are that God's Will bet that
we find him and put him
(and to be perfectly honest)
ourselves at peace.
We've been kind of slow the last couple of weeks,
the weather is beautiful.
We are looking forward to all the fun happening in February.
It's horrible to wish the days away -
I want to get over this what-ever-I've-aquired -
and be ready to enjoy my vacation and our family!!
Hope all is well with everyone else.

No comments: