March 31, 2010

Oregon

The texture is on the walls! 
It seems like it's been a long, long time coming, but I guess it hasn't been all that bad with the wet weather and all the 'ground up' work that had to be done.  It seems like every time they started something - something else had to be fixed before the first project could be completed.  Keith has renamed it the 'New Money Pit" since the kids have given up on thiers. 

So right now I'm in Oregon, ensconced in the camp trailer.  It was a stormy wet horrible drive down,  the usual 8 hour drive taking 10 and a half - several traffic slowdowns (clear to 10 miles of 2mph) - hail, rain so heavy the wipers couldn't keep up, oh, and did I say hail?  So I made it - and it rained horribly for the next two days - today the sun is out - and I have much to do.  

We have had the horrible jolt of yet another family member passing on to be with God.  May you rest in peace now Margo, and please God help Teri and Mom Judy through the processing of thier grief.  Be kind and be gentle with them.

I have my flight plans (finaled now - thank you baby!) don't have to spend 9 days in the San Francisco Airport waiting for my connecting flight!  and will be back in Vero next week.  Ready for the warmth and sunshine!  As much as I love south coast Oregon - I so dislike being bone chilling, damp, wet, cold!! 

Hopefully I will have more progress to report by the time my visit is over.  Now off to take Tim shopping.....



  




1 comment:

S'te said...

It looks awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product. The drywall certainly gives it a much cleaner look!