June 9, 2007

Best Wishes and Lots of Love!


I know that this week-end - especially tomorrow - is Sharen's long-awaited SPECIAL DAY! I am sitting here sort of feeling sorry for myself because I'm not there but really feeling that I should be here. A bit conflicted. By now (I've been here just short of a month - S'te may be wishing that I was there by now!) I really do hope she knows that I am there in spirit and best wishes. I am so happy that she will be surrounded by family and special friends as she and Jack renew their vows. From the small amount of "chatting" and the noticable lack of any news on her Blog - I know she has been busy, busy, busy.

I cannot be there in person but I want to give my Congrats and Best Wishes to the Happy Couple and for everyone to have a great time - and email me the details ! ! ! ! !

1 comment:

Sharen said...

Thank you Sis! For all the good wishes, the great box of goodies, and for wanting to be here! I missed you! I wanted you here but you are needed there - and so it goes at times! We're getting pictures from several camera's so I'll have more to share - you'll feel like you were there by the time I get done!