June 20, 2007

Peacocks

God's Creatures are certainly beautiful. On the top of hill that we go over to pick Mak up from school is a place that has a bunch of peacocks. They kind of "hang out" on the fence rails, carports, strutting across the road. I come to a complete stop and look around for them. I've been taking the camera many times when I go "over the hill" but never see them then. But anyway, there is a white peacock and peahen there that is just beautiful. Of course, all of them are fabulous. But I've never seen white ones before. The other day they were out under the willow tree and he was just "strutting his stuff" bigtime. He had is train out and she was just ignoring (like a lady would) as he was showing off for her. Unfortunatley I didn't have a camera so I missed it.


Rod and S'te managed to get a couple of pictures and I've "picked" a couple from the web to show just how georgeous they are!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some day I will get a picture of him!!

Sharen said...

Wow, they are bueatiful! I didn't know there were white ones either. Whose are they? You go over the Hill? I refuse! tehe

Love,

sharen