February 2, 2009

Sock Hop

Saturday night we had a date!! We went to the Sock Hop here in the Park where we are staying. Keith was all excited!! He got to wear his next-to-favorite outfit! His jeans and a t-shirt.

-
Last week, in San Diego, S'te made a Poodle Skirt for me. Out of the 100 people at the sock hop - 75 of them asked where I got my skirt. Our neighbor said it was to bad that we wouldn't be here next year as I could take orders for her to make more!! She did such a great job on it!

Now if there was just a little less of me to fill it out!!! LOL We had such a great time! We danced, and ate pizza, and laughed with fellow residents... I had so much fun that I had a really dificult time getting my old muscles and joints moving Sunday morning Whoo Hoo!
I had so much fun!

1 comment:

Sharen said...

You had to be standing on something in the first pic of you and Keith! The second pic proves it! I love your skirt! And Keith looks very Fonz! What a darling couple you made!