February 16, 2009

Yet another Birthday!

After so many - you'd think a person would just forget-about-'em.... nope, doesn't happen... at least not this year ~ ~ ~ maybe next year!

I woke up to several e-mail best wishes and Happy Birthdays... it was nice to open my "mailbox" and have such nice things to look at. Thank you for them.... Sometime during the day Keith snuck a card onto my laptop - and yes - I love you too!!

We did 2 water aerobics sessions - both the morning session - where the 'class' all sang Happy Birthday and lots of good natured kidding went on before Teacher Kathy whupped us all into a frenzy LOL!!! She works us soooo hard!!! Then because there was a full moon we had a 'Moonlight Swim' - it wasn't planned for my birthday - but I didn't tell anyone so they wouldn't change the date for it..... LOL We had lots and logs of good snacks, candy, cocoa, and flavored coffee after our 2nd workout of the day. Kathy did take it a little easier on us than in the morning and several of the husbands that attended ran a very, very comical comentary throughout the workout!!

We had great fun and when I got back to the RV ~~ and all warmed up - I got the call that I waited all day for...... the Happy Birthday wishes from my baby daughter.... Love you sweetie!!!

So . . . another Birthday come and gone!

1 comment:

Sharen said...

Pretty neat birthday party idea! Of course only the polar bear crew would show up for a Feb 9th moon light swim in Oregon....or July 9th either for that matter...our water never gets warm enough!

Sounds like a pretty neat group. We'll have to see if we can whoop Lakeview into something like it!

Love Sis