March 30, 2009

Sunshine RV had their End-Of-Year Party last Saturday. We had a parade to start the day off, a coffee-n-donuts neighborhood gathering, a BBQ'd lunch, cases of soda and water, live entertainment by the pool, dinner, and dancing. During all of this we had Square Dance Demonstrations, Water Balloon Fight, Men's Sexy Leg Contest, Hula Lessons, and Treasure Hunt! Who says we are old?

Since I'd just had surgery ~ I didn't participate in a lot of the events ~ but I still had loads and loads of fun
Click here for more photos :-)

Here are a couple of video clips to amuse you!
The Chicken Dance
(Mak was to old for this when he 'graduated' from preschool!!)
The Sunshine Square Dancers
Roger N Inez

I know there is a much better better way to attach these - but I'm to tired to figure it out!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

S'te said...

That chicken dance is hilarious!!