March 14, 2009

This week....

One of our neighbors has been teaching several of us to 'tat'. She makes all sorts of great stuff and it all looks so great! So I decided that I wanted to learn to. She has been trying for a couple of months now to keep us straightened out and I've learned toTat some earrings

and a snowflake

and then the latest lesson
beads!!

Shows how much free time I have on my hands....LOL

But my efforts don't hold a candle to the goodies S'te sent to me
today.....
We have bows for Granddaughters
and Shamrocks for the Grandmas
here in the Park

Since Tuesday is the annual Corned Beef and Cabbage Ritual, they have been in hot demand.

I've put her online "store" Buttinskys Bows & More button on the sidebar of my blog. This will make it really easy for you to click on and see what she is making for Easter!!

2 comments:

Sharen said...

How is Buttinskys branch store doing? I'll have to wait to have grand babies for awhile yet but you probibly have a bunch of grandmas there, eh?

S'te said...

Beautiful stuff you have there!