July 23, 2009

More, more, more

It seems like the faster I go - the behinder I get!

The baby will be a month old soon and still is no closer to sleeping for longer than 3 hours at a time (not at night anyway LOL)! Totally adorable, of course, as all of my babies have been.

Went to Powers to Uncle Jim's 83rd Birthday. Had quite a turnout and saw many that I haven't seen in years! He had family travel up from California and down from Portland and over from Arizona. Michelle was in attendance with her 2 youngest - and she has another on the way !! Way to go girl! I spent the day getting re-acquainted with many of my family. Of course, Baby slept most of the day - so he was ready to stay awake most of the night so Sunday was pretty much a rest day. Other than a bit of weeding - not much else went on.

Keith has been out of town for the last couple of weeks - he will be home again tomorrow! Yippee! I miss him so much when he is gone... Just miss him.... Dad came in to town and spent the afternoon and had dinner - I fixed meatloaf - I think he could eat it as often as Keith could! i saved some for Keith as I know he really, really likes it too. And he will be home tomorrow! (I'm sure I already said that - but I'm sooooo glad!)

Dad is looking at putting a couple of terraces in our back yard. Can't do all of them as the garden is in the way... Boy is it growing! We already done cabbage, cabbage,and more cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, strawberries, onions, lettuce, and raspberries from there - and lots more to go!

I took pictures of the picnic and of the garden - but again - I can't get the picture upload tool to work. That gets frustrating as all getout!!!

Anyhow, all is well here, missing my dear husband, and trying to keep myself occupied. Hope all is well with you.

No comments: