May 9, 2010

Jellies

Last summer, while in Coos Bay, I got on a real creative kick.  I was absolutely loving my new kitchen, all of my new counter space, the full garden, the lucious fruits that I grew and others that I picked.

So I made a bumper crop of jams and jellies (among all the other STUFF).

My baby sister, Sharen, told me about some of the guests that will be traveling internationally to attend Brett and Maya's wedding and a few of the customs.  She was brainstorming a local delicacy to offer as token momentos (or something of that sort!) for a few of them.

So anyhow, I thougtht,

why not send some of this bumper crop of sugary sweets to offer up!
I know for a fact they are local to where Brett is local to!
So, the last time I was in Oregon, I boxed up a small (actually very small) sample of my homemade delights and mailed them off to Sharen, who...


put her talented mind and hand to..
decorating with gold lables

Wrapping so prettily
and making rather delightfully appealing, yummy looking gifts.

I hope they are enjoyed!

No comments: