July 9, 2011

Independence Day Weekend!

To continue our weekend - on Sunday, we actually made it to Church on time!  Had a great message sitting out in the Ampetheater at River View Fellowship.  Sitting out in the sunshine, looking at the trees, and feeling the breeze while listing to Pastor Matt - puts a whole new meaning to God's works.   It is just so amazing!  After Church we met with a few of the leaders for trying to organize Jeremy's Memorial Event next month.  I wasn't able to participate much in that meeting - but I did watch the little ones...

Then Amanda and family brought all the leftovers from thier camping, Diane brought her kids over, and we had a wonderful afternoon of friendship and food. We wrapped up the little one's evenings with s'mores... boy how funny!










and a friendly little Elmore wrestle! (btw Chato rescued Raffy, his toy)

Then all but the 2 youngest went down to watch the Mill fireworks while I stuck the 2 boys in the tub and they watched tv.  We liked that better than the "booms"! LOL

And on Monday, we actually went down to Bandon ourselves - to Jay and Amanda's.  Keith hadn't been down that far on Hwy 101 - so he saw a little bit of 'new' (hahaa) scenery!



Where we ate SOME MORE!!

We meandered home again just before dark - and in time to see the Eastside Fireworks go off over the Bay.  They were the best!  We just watched them out the front door - at least I did!  The kids went out to the front yard and watched them from there!

And bright and early Tuesday morning it was time for the Elmores to pack up and leave, sniff sniff,  I'm always sad to see them leave - I pray often that we can be closer in distance - but - time will tell if that one is God's will.  I love having them here and watching them grow!  I love the life and vitality that having children in the house brings - even when they've become part of the mindless (hehee) and I am teasing!

So, now we are back to our normal hahaa!  Brayana is still with us - working most days and waiting for our intended take off date to go back east!

But first! the house!!! ;-)



1 comment:

Barb said...

Life with your family seems to make you bubbly happy. I am so glad that you will now get to spend more time with them as I do with mine. Enjoy them as they grow up so quickly and then move on. Give my love to them all..Barb