July 31, 2011

90th Birthday Party!~

The "Birthday Girl" and her children!  Keith, Melody, Heather, Mom, Joy, and Dolores. So glad I managed to steal this photo - my camera died right after the party started!

Fabulous photos of Mom's life.  I tried to get photos of the pictures but just couldn't make it work.  Maybe, if I'm lucky, I can eventually get them scanned. 
 
A beautiful (and good tasting) cake!

Mom cuts her cake!

April brought this chair up and used it for a very original guest book.  It was full of names before the party was over!
Elizabeth and Bray - They enjoyed hanging out!

Rick and the girls

Me, Keith, and Bray

A few of the ladies that came to wish Mom a great day.


April and Brennan

Mom and Melody

 There was a lot of good food and great company for all to enjoy while being with Mom on her special day.  We are blessed to have been able to be with her.  And it was so great to work with the family for the little amount that I was able to contribute!  It was to bad that the roses that April sent didn't last long enough to grace Mom's table ~ they were so beautiful! 

After getting everything all cleaned up and back into the proper order - Dolores brought her grandkids over to the Motel and joined us at the pool - time to cool off and relax!  I plugged in my camera - but - no battery yet!

No comments: