January 2, 2010

New Year's Party and 2-0-1-0

Happy New Year's came to Lakewood this year in the form of a grand party at the Clubhouse.  As usual, Sharen & I were all ready to go and Keith & Jack were kind of bah-humbugging it.  But they bellied up and went.  Keith must've gotten determined to have a good time because he


danced

and danced

and danced
and even

He even danced with me a few times - but no pictures of that!  Sharen and Jack headed for the hacienda before officially welcoming in the New Year - and she was waiting up to say Happy New Year to us when we got home.



Jessie and John had all sorts of decorations up and it was really fun to see all of those whom I hadn't seen since last April.  Robin came dressed in his native attire and looked very spiffy at that.

And great fun was had by all!!

For New Year's Day - we watched the Duck's lay duck eggs and the rain come down.  A dreary way to start what I know will be an excellent year.  I wish a Happy, Health, and Prosperous 2-0-1-0 to all of my family and friends!

No comments: