August 20, 2007

Time to go!!

We've been here another week.

The kids are back in school. Rod is in port. All is well here. So. . . It's time go head back to Oregon to see what changes have taken place while we were gone playing. . I know that the family gathering campout from my maternal side happened last Saturday. From the report over at RaeScape they had a wonderful Saturday. Unfortunately, it started having those drips fromt the sky - so everyone packed up first thing Sunday morning and went home to dry out. Literally!! It was to bad that the gathering had to be cut so short. . Hopefully I will be there next year.

It has been really warm here. . and I know it is cooler up North. . so I'm ready to make like a . .. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah you left just in time! It's been a MAJOR heat wave down here. With the remnants of Dean making it's way through it's been humid as well - YUCK. Been over 100 for several days now and so so so sticky.