August 12, 2007

American Legion Post 460 Picnic


American Legion Clown
Originally uploaded by Amah
Another full day!! The AIM Team has 2 presentations to do in the morning before coming to the picnic to present. It was awesome!! As always. It was good to see Tyreque out there. He has a presence that I've missed. It was a sad day for me when I found out he had to choose between the Team and sports. Ya just can't do it all. But anyhow, here is a link to those pictures.

And we really enjoyed showing off baby Cavelle and the rest of the family. Saw several people that I haven't seen in ages!! I managed to record the presentation down to the next-to-the-last song. One of these days I will get it right!!

The kids all ran, played, got prizes, ate, ate, and played somemore until time to pack up again and head out. It's been a very busy week for most of us. I think it was pretty quiet around there for a bit - but "we're back"!!

It's time for an early night. . . . but first, if you want to see the rest of our pictures. . . click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It really was good to see Tyreque and so many of the other alumni up there presenting. Many of the older members haven't presented in such a long time so it was a special treat for all of us