November 16, 2007

Back in Florida

We made it back to our home in Florida on Wednesday morning. It was 81 degrees and humid. . . Sweating before we got the luggage to the car. . . Welcome home!!

Our wonderful neighbors had turned the fridge on and put a charger on the minivan - so we had something that ran!! My time since Wednesday has been busy with trying to unpack, clean the mold and dust from the cars, golf cart (that isn't even close to done!) and putting out sticky traps for the mice that I haven't seen - but found lots of evidence of.

Keith has been busy trying to get the RV in shape for the friends that are borrowing it next week. The generator quit, one of the back tires was flat. . . and the spring that hold one of the front jacks is broken. All is in the works to have it ready to go by Tuesday. I did a big ooooooppppppsssss when I cut a corner to close and scratched the side...... I was terribly unhappy about it but my wonderful Keith said. . . . "accidents happen". He too thought I'd swung out far enough but. . . . I guess that's what happens when I start thinking. . .. .

We have weekend guests and they will be attending the Southern Gospel Concert at Faith with us this evening. They are really sweet children. . . can't wait to go to a RESTAURANT and to go hear music..

It's been fun reconnecting with others that are just returning and hearing what the summer has brought them. In several cases it hasn't been really good news - makes me realize how wonderfully blessed we really are.

Well - it's off we go!

1 comment:

Sharen said...

I think you've done great not misjudging before now! Good to know we're all human!

Don't work to hard!