November 27, 2007

The best picture ever!!


Other than the fact that I'm eating a sausage - this has to be one of the best pictures taken of me in ~~ oh say ~~ about 30 years!! My friend Lucy posted this on her picture site - and I copied it. You can see the back of our house, the camilla bush, the Magnolia tree, and of course, me!!

Our Thanksgiving weekend was pretty uneventful. It was all about getting our new visitors settled in and some sort of routine. So we had several days to get to know each other. It was a nice weekend. We all enjoyed Thanksgiving Eve at Church and the boys had a great time Sunday morning also. Got to talk to my Sister and Daughter - in real voice - not just IM's. That's a real treat anymore!! And even talked to my Dad for a few minutes. So it was a good weekend for me.

I've found a new Massage Therapist. . He is really agressive - and I like that. None of that messing around for him. He finds a sore spot and follows it until the knot is gone. My muscles are pretty generally tired once he is finished but - I know it is going to feel soooo good once the tiredness is gone !!

New pople still coming back to the Village for winter - so we are still renewing our winter acquaintences. Forgot about Bunco again last night. . . I remember about 9 or so - and of course - it's all done and over with by then.

I was sorry to hear that Sharen's father-in-law passed away in his sleep over the weekend - and that was his wish. I'm glad he didn't have to go anywhere he didn't care to go nor did he have to do anything he didn't want to do. Not trying to minimize the passing of a parent or any loved one - but that is how I want to go. . . just go to sleep on earth and wake up in heaven. I couldn't ask for anything more~~~

1 comment:

Sharen said...

Yes that is a pretty good picture! But I have several good ones too in the recent past!

I am glad you explained that was a sausage! I was wondering there for a momment!

Thank you for making mention of Jack's Dad's passing.

Love, Sharen