November 21, 2007

What can I find to be Thankful for?

I look back on the year that is passing way to quickly; should I be thankful for. . . . .

My wonderful home?

For a most Wonderful Birthday Cruise

to the Bahamas?

To be able to spend time with friends?

For Keith to spend special times
with Grandchildren too!!

For the wonderful trip thru History?

To have been able to be there for
Special Events?

For Mak to have a successful surgery?

To be present at my baby's Birthday?

To be there for the birth of our Brand New Grandson?




The Blessing of a Family Gathering?

A massive amount of time with Children, Grandchildren,

Mom and Sister?



The blessing of a new-to-ushome in Oregon?


My child and her family's safety during the California fires?

To have so much that I can share with others not so fortunate?

I re-established contact with my brother?

To be able to share my home with others?



To have been able to spend a wonderful weekend at my Sister's with Mom Judy and her family?







And to be able to
return to our Faith Family?


And most of all!
Am I blessed to live here in the
United States of America?

Where our brave Men and Women have
died so that I have soooo much to be
Freedom to be Thankful for?


YOU BET I AM!
Happy Thanksgiving to All!!

1 comment:

Sharen said...

Wonderful list! I think I'll spend some time compiling my own - it's a long one too! We are living the best times of our lives, aren't we, Sis?