December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

Another Christmas has come and gone. The bike and big trucks were left outside by Santa. Papa and I got our customary socks from my sister and special for Papa made items from grandchildren. I got some really wonderfully smelling bath stuff - I'm just gonna hafta spend more time in the tub instead of the shower. LOL

We said prayers and read the Birth of Jesus to the boys before they tore into thier loot~~ As usual, there was much donated stuff that just was not appropriate for what they can do - so that was sorted thru and "put up for later" lol. I will send it on with them as time comes for them to go.

I got a very exciting gift~~~ I got to watch the kids (grandkids) open their gift from us - via WEBCAM!! They were so excited - and so was I!!! I've gotten to see how big CB is and how grown-up Tetee has become.

It's been hard to get into the Christmas Spirit - our cool weather arrived just before and it cooled off clear down to 66. Today it is in the 80's. Hope all the "good" weather doesn't wear itself out before our guests arrive in February!!! I am really excited and am wishing our days away until time. . .

To everyone I love
HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comment:

All in a days work.... said...

Your house is sooooo neat! I'm jealous! (lol) it looks so nice, and I know once they tore into the wrapping, the floor was covered! What memories!