December 15, 2007

It's been a busy week - with Keith off working in St. Louis this week - I've been really busy!! I thought all the laundry came from having babies around - nope!!! - it comes from kids - period!!!! lol

This week has had a couple of pretty big events also.













They made an arrest in Angie's murder. S'te went to the arraingment to be supportive of Angie's bio-mom as well as to see some semblence of the wheels of justice starting to turn. S'te has had a really hard year since her murder. Angie might not have been a bio child - but she was sure a child of S'te's heart.

Another big event this week was the horrible, horrible wreck that took place only yards from our front door!! We live right in front of a busy Interstate - and this vehicle had 5 (yes 5) people riding under a canopy in the back of a pick-up that blew a tire and
- oh man - it was terrible!! One of my
neighbors was walking right along the fence when the pickup came towards her "with things flying all over" - she ran - yelling call 911 - I'd heard the terrible noise so I headed out my front door dialing at the same time. I didn't even get off of my porch before I could see it was a bad, bad wreck!! This is a testamony against riding anyone (or any pet) in the back of a pickup - as well as the miracle of God - even after being thrown from the vehicle - 3 were airlifted and 4 went in ambulances - no one died (yet - as far as I've heard).
Our newest baby left to go back to his Mom. It sure is quite around here during the day with only me at home. The other boys are all in school during the day - except for the 2 WEEKS they get for Christmast Holiday Break. We have been blessed with wonderful luck with our middle boy's potty training. Only 1 accident all week. That's a record for him!!!! I can definatley quote Miss Sallie when she said "Praise the Lord"!! Now we can concentrate on boy #3. He is not the least concerned nor does he care if he walks around, sits on the carpet, or wallers on the couch with a big load in his underwear. I don't know what it is about me - I care more than he does - I sure hope he starts cooperating soon. . . . .. Please God. . . . . and speaking of school; What do you do with all the PAPERS!!! They bring home loads and loads of papers every day!! 1/2 finished papers, scribbled papers, papers with nothing on them, papers that are unfinished - I help them complete them and return them to school - and they come back again without even a comment on them - so I don't even know if they were seen. When I was in kindergarten - we had 30 kids in 1 class. These teachers have 15 and can't write a comment on a paper. . . . . just musing out loud. . .

And I finally got my CPAP machine. The Dr. prescribed it last January. The world might work extremely slowly but sometimes it comes around . . . LOL. . . Anyhow, I've used it for 5 nights now - can't say I see a big difference - except the level of my headaches seem to be lighter - on second thougt - that is a big difference. I am still waking up and taking it off a couple of times a night - then wake myself up snoring and putting it back on. . . . oh, whatever. . . .

We may try to go to a Christmas program this afternoon. Depends on how many accidents my little one has between now and then. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I read! Just haven't felt like I've had a lot to say lately and even less time to say it in it seems. With everything going on and trying to get everything in order before Rod leaves.

I need to get back in the habit of posting. Maybe when I get my camera back I will get back into the mood.