March 6, 2008

Back to California

They didn't get to come back!!!! BooHooo!!!! It just got to late. Finally at 6:30 with them only about 1/2 way here - they decided to head for Orlando as their flight was before noon - and the airport is about 2 hours north of here.

So, as disappointing as it was, I agreed with the it-makes-no-sense-to-drive-2-extra-hours-South just to turn around and drive the 2-hours-North in less than 6 hours.

So, I put all their "behinds" in a box and Keith mailed it out for me. They should get it in a week or sooooo ....... good old USPS!! And I found all sorts of good stuff, electric razors, socks, hair stuff, toothbrushes, mouthwash, shirts, toys. I had lots to send. I also sent their Florida shirts that I didn't have a chance to give them - since they didn't come back. . . . . .

I hope to see them again in just a few short months. I am still blessed enough to be able to keep up with thier lives thru S'tes blog, the webcam, Im's, and at least 2x a year visits - a few of them several months long. . .. !!

We are working on a time frame for her to be able to bring the kids to Oregon. If there is time between Ty's summer school, Mak's medical appointments, and the trial for Angies killer - they will come north. If not - I will go South!!! Keith is looking forward to doing the Tiger Cruise this year and I look forward to spending the time with S'te. Life is soooo wonderful! Now if we'd just get some answers for Jeremy - it would be absolutely perfect. Lord, please send an answer - this is my daily prayer.

No comments: