March 7, 2008

To Catch up

The very same day that the kids were flying - I got a call from the Coos County Sheriff's Department to discuss a phone conversation with the CBS affiliate in Portland, OR. They were looking into "spotlighting" Jeremy's case during the "Without a Trace" program. I was totally speechless. It is such wonderful news - that yet another source of keeping Jeremy's disappearance from becoming a cold case. I am so amazed that the Lord has provided such resources to us - so many haven't had the blessings of the many people that have worked hard on this mystery. In January 1989 Jeremy's case was televised on Unsolved Mysteries. And now, this~~ I've spent many, many hours in prayer ~ hoping the Lord would provide us with an answer - He is providing us with another resource. The answer will come in His time. Someday he will make that person who knows something open up and we will then know.

I am just so glad that the Lord is giving yet another opportunity and resource for information to us. And I still pray for answers - not only for myself - but for all the parents, sisters, brothers, and children out there who haven't as many answers as I've gotten. I've not been as "lucky" as some - but still "luckier" than others. The Bible says that the Lord won't give us more than we can bear ~ He must know something about me that I don't know :)

So, if anything comes of the conversations and if I get an idea of when or if something may come to fruition, I will definately let everyone know. I doubt if the "spotlight" will be shown outside of Oregon - but who knows? Who'd have ever thought that this 21 1/2 year old case was still on so many peoples minds? Right now all I can think of is 23rd Psalms. . . . . . Tho I walk thru the valley. . . .

No comments: