March 20, 2008

Budding Artist



We have new artwork for our wall!! It is perfect for the tropical motif in the guest room!! Elizabeth painted Papa a wonderful picture of the beach. We received it yesterday - along with about a dozen boxes of Girl Scout Cookies - Papa was the original Cookie Monster !!! and lots of love. We always enjoy getting originals from the kids. Our shelves and walls are living proof of that!!
Otherwise, we are doing well. I go on Wednesday for a ct scan on my sinuses to see what is going on there. I still haven't gotten over whatever it is that I'm trying to get over. You should see me when I get ready for bed!!! First I drag out my "medicine box" and I take my medicine cocktail of antibiotics, restless leg stuff, fibromyalgia stuff, calcium, "D", and of course the Protonix to keep the acid from all the other stuff from eating my stomach. . . . then I put on my black wrist braces. . . . so that my hands will work the next day. . . . . then I put on my nose piece for the cpap~~~ Then I say, "Come on sweetie, kiss me goodnight" hahahahahahaha!!
I don't care what they say about getting old. . . . . it beats the option!!

No comments: