October 10, 2008

Keith's Birthday

We (at least I) had a blast for Keith's birthday. On Wednesday morning Keith, Tim, and I hurried around and got our "chores" done. I finished moving most of the gardening and yard "stuff" up to the barn and got that set up and organized. I thought I had most of it out before - but you know how it goes! Every time I moved something around - I found some more!!




Tim ready for hot tub (shorts, sweatshirt, jacket, boots, and hat)

Then we got into the car and went down to the Mill for Keith's birthday - we got into the hot tub (ahhh! it felt so goooood!) and I swam for a bit in thier new pool. We had a room there for 2 nights so I headed up to get ready for dinner while the guys soaked some more. Clint and Sallie met us and we headed for dinner ~ somewhere in the transition from the pool to the restaurant we lost Tim ~ but that isn't all that unusual. LOL
We had a great dinner - good food, great company, and a lot of laughs. Sallie and I both hit little jackpots on the way into the restaurant ~ so all was great going. After dinner, they went on home but we stayed around for awhile. I hit another little "real" jackpot and now am invited to the "Winners Circle" buffet at the end of the month. Tim later hit one - so he has an invite too! Looks like I know what we are doing a couple of days before we leave.

We spent out 2 nights there while enjoying the wonderful weather we've been having. Oh, it rained on Thursday, but soon the wonderful sun came out and we had another great day!

Happy Birthday Keith!!

No comments: