December 20, 2008

Babysitting

Keith and I babysat for a couple of days during our visit to San Diego. It was a great time. We had some ups ~~~~ and some downs _____ and a misunderstanding or two - but for the most part - we did great!!! The kids are all growing up to be wonderful young adults and little people!! The all have such distinct personalities that I really miss seeing each of them grow during the times that there are so many, many months that I don't get to see them!

I have been so fortunate these last few months!! I got to see them in July, and in November, and in December, and it looks like I will be imposing on them again in January.... Whooppeee!!

So according to Rod and S'te - they enjoyed their little getaway - and I enjoyed having the kids.... so it sounds like we are all happy!!

No comments: