January 1, 2010

Loxahatchee River and Trader Jack's

Sharen and I took ourselves down to Hobe Sound yesterday.  We had a blast.  You can read and see the pictures on her Rea's Place

I had a blast.  On the way back the sun was shining, we put the top down (pinned her hair back), and just cruised back up the highway.  While on the road, my cell rang, and it was Dad.  Sharen was trying to yell into the phone that it wasn't me, it was her, with the wind howling!  She finally put her head in her jacket and yelled at him for awhile.  It looked so funny that I laughed until I cried!!! And she never did get the idea thru to him - that he wasn't talking to me!!! LOL

We got home safe and sound, a bit windburned and I can tell that I got some sun.  We did good!!!!

Oh, and the tree branch that I tried to take Sharen's head off with is the low one right behind me! LOL

No comments: