January 22, 2010

The Waiting Game

I really wish I was better at waiting.  Patience has not ever been attributed as one of my stong suits!  I pray for patience very often.

We met with the field agent for our insurance over a week (10 days) ago.  We are sitting in a motel in town because the house is not habitable.  I have been told often that an estimate would be 'expidited' - not a clue what that means - as I have yet to even get a rough estimate from them. 

Patience, patience......

and of course, tearing into it, some of the structure needs repair - so . . .  I know the insurance won't cover that part (and it would have to been done eventually) but I would love to know about how much cash we are going to have to find!!!

The say change is good for the soul.... I think I'm about to argue that.   I am ready for the drama to be over and just live a nice quiet boring tranquil life.... (LOL)  at least for a bit!!

No comments: