May 17, 2007

Beautiful

Today was a fun day. After the kids got back from school and reading club we had all the hair and nail paraphanelia out. They girls (including Tetee) all took turns working on my and Ladaria's hair. We had some wild styles!! I have more mouse and hairspray and "leave in conditioner" in my hair right now than I've had in years put together!! We had lots of fun while Mom rested. Rod is underway and she has been having those wonderful charley horses at night - so she was exhausted. We all also practiced walking like her - to her dismay :)

The older girls are now sporting white tipped nails but I just had to take the "pretty" yellow off of mine - they just got all scrateched up - even before they dried.

Then it was dinner and off to bed!! All is well here and we are having lots of fun. Am so blessed by being able to be here - It's so hard to even describe how happy I am to be here with everyone.

Only a week until Kiah's surgery. We pray nightly for a good outcome. The little guy has already had so many medical problems!!

So it's off to say my prayers - for me and all the others that are in need>

No comments: