May 16, 2008

Friday

We left Indiana in the midst of rain and gloom. We traveled from Mom's to April's thru Illinois in the rain. I drove the first 1/2 and Keith drove the second. We made really good time even with the nasty weather. We arrived at April's in time for a good visit with the kids and Ric and April before having Keith's favorite dinner - of course! - April fixed tacos for him!! Whoopee! He certainly enjoyed that! No one makes tacos like his "Little April" :-)

She gave me a tour of her almost-finished-with-remodeled house while Keith and the kids played. It is beautiful. One of the upstairs bathroom is still in the works - but she has wonderful taste in the rest of the changes. They also have put a pool in the back yard since my last visit. The kids will have an absolutely wonderful time this summer. This evening we plan to watch either: Brennan's baseball game or Elizabeth's soccer game. I don't know yet which Keith will choose. Tomorrow we hope to go to a Cardinal game (I even remembered to pack our Cardinal shirts hehe).

And, again I will have to post pictures when I remember where I packed the card reader :-(

More travel to come!!

No comments: