June 21, 2008

Yippee!

As of this evening - they are actually on thier way!! Keith said they had almost gotten as far North as the Grapevine already!! I am soooo jazzed! I miss my baby - Keith - he has been gone 5 whole days already! He has taken on the job of riding back up I5 with S'te and all the kids. I'm here to tell you - this will be one full, happy, lively house for the next few weeks!! Yippee!! I can't say it enough...

As things alway go.... we have 2 little guests that arrived today... So our house will be REALLY full.... LOL They are little cuties and are welcome to share our home and family . . . as our little guests always are...

I look for the big van to pull into the driveway somewhere around dawn with a few (hehee) very, very tired peoples in it.

We have planned a family reunion of sorts for a Saturday in July. I am hoping and praying that as many of our family members as possible make it. This will be the first time S'te has been to Oregon for several years... I certainly hope that it becomes an annual trek. . .

We also plan to visit Pendleton, my Mother's resting place, and as many other places as she wants to go. With 11 children in tow (her 9 and my 3 - - she's mine too!) you'd be suprised at what we can do... I know we will have a wonderful time...

Pray for their traveling safety please. :-) The Lord has certainly blessed us!

No comments: