July 21, 2008

The Fence is done!!

How's that for a good lookin' fence?
We have matching ones
on the other side of
the garage
and on the little
side of the house!!

And we have a new set of babies singing for their supper~

And we have tomatoes, peppers, squash, carrots, and cauliflower all growing like mad. We had a bumper crop of radishes that mostly went to seed. I didn't bother to ask anyone if it was a "preferred" food before planting ~ so what I didn't eat and/or give away just gave up. I put jalepenos and .... oh well.... something else there ~ I guess we'll have to just wait and see what grows.... hehee

1 comment:

Sharen said...

It's a wonderful fence! And sounds like an equally awesome garden! I'm watching my single zuchinni - don't want it to get so big I can't use it. Other than that the biggest sucess I've had is the turnips which is not on anyone's preferred foods here either! We've had one dinner that included mashed turnips..an interesting taste.