July 18, 2008

Introspection

Here is a wonderful photo that S'te took at Simpson Beach, at the "Shore Acres Gardens, during her visit here. It is a formation of mussels on a rock formation on a Pacific Coast "beach" - for lack of a better description. Total nature and beauty. She is such a great whiz with the camera!

I've been looking at it, mulling over it, and it has provided much food for thought over the last several days. This was a natural phenom - not arranged by the kids, only by God. And it is perfect.

I have so many dear friends, family, and people that I really love and care about that have so many difficulties facing them, of so many different kinds, in the next few months ~ it has caused a lot of thought for me. And a real definate recounting of all the many, many blessings I've been the recepient of!!

So to all of you (and you know who you are), please think of the others, and if we all pray for each other as well as ourselves, for the mercy only God can show us, then we will all have many prayers going in each of our behalf's ~~ you know where I'm trying to go ~ and not getting there quite the way I wanted too~~

But always remember, as Barb says,
Today is the day
that you were
worrying about
yesterday
~~

1 comment:

Sharen said...

So true! I pray for God's will in all my loved ones lives...and then I watch to see what that is! I have no idea what is best or good for myself or anyone else. God does and will do for those that let him work in thier lives! I see it all the time!

Love, Sharen