November 26, 2008

I took this picture in Orlando when we got home. I never believed we'd ever see $2 gas again. Boy, don't ever believe anything that I believe in 'cause the gas here is down below $1.80 now!

Here also is a picture of our "shrubs" after neighbor Jessie finished cutting them down to size. She was afraid to cut them more than 1/2 way. Things do tend to grow around here. I planted this Hibiscus about 3 years ago and it was a little bitty $5 plant! Same with the others that I planted - and the rubber trees are over my head and still going strong!!
Today we are finishing the load up part for the RV. Boy have we got a lot of "stuff"! And it's all good stuff - stuff that hasn't been used in years and stuff that we've never used but it came with other "stuff" that we got! The thermometer says 80 degrees out and I'm hot. I have to keep reminding myself that it is winter here - when I see neighbors with sweaters and jackets on!!
So, we will be on "cell phone" only for the next few months as we wander our way around.....

1 comment:

Sharen said...

Hey, gas was $1.67 in Bend, Oregon today! Amazing!