November 15, 2008

Me and my Pity Party!!

Woe is me!!

My 'puter is back in the shop again! It's been there for 2 weeks now! Hope to get it back before we leave San Diego on Tuesday!!

We (at least I) had a wonderful time getting to know the babies (from 18 on down) again - I live for seeing them grow! What a blessing! They all are so different, so individual, but at the same time they are all so sweet and giving. Shows what great parents Rod and S'te are!

I am using Keith's 'puter to type as he and Dad are 'napping'! We drove up here to Bullhead City yesterday. We've had a great visit.... Boy the winds do blow!! Dad said these winds are the ones fueling the fires in California. Those poor poor people!!

Anyhow, wanted to let everyone know why my emails are few and far between and that we are doing great. We will be headed back east on the red-eye on Tuesday.

So, join me in my pity party!! And pray for those who have been displaced and are endangered by those horrible fires.... when I think of them - I feel so totally and completely blessed~ in so very many ways!

No comments: