November 3, 2008

We arrived on Wednesday afternoon. It was an ok flight for me but I think it may be a lot easier to come down here via Portland. At least that way the longer portion of the flight is on a plane that Keith's legs will fit into the seat. He was really cramped throughout the entire trip. The second flight was between San Francisco and San Diego. The airlines had switched our seats to a middle and aisle - so I took the middle - since the would've had absolutely no place to put his feet if I hadn't!
We got here in time to help celebrate Ladaria's 17th birthday. She has matured so much!! Hasn't she turned into a beautiful young lady? I certainly think so!!


And then next came Halloween!! There are certainly lots of children here! I stayed here with Cavelle and handed out the bushels of candy that S'te left behind before she went out with the "troop" to do thier own Trick or Treating. I had 3 pieces of candy left when they returned!!! Cavelle had a blast waving at all of the really cute costumes that came visiting. It is sure different from the dozen or so that would come by in Vero or the 3 that visited last year. There sure won't be a bundle of leftover candy left here!! Anyhow, here are this year's goblins.....
Cavelle actually stayed here with me but I wanted a picture anyhow~


Jaleel was a "dead" football player~




Brayana was a "granny football player"~
Makkiah was a member of "SWAT" ~





Destini a Cheerleader ~


Taniyah was a Geisha ~ in the dress that Daddy brought back from Singapore ~







Ladaria, Raquel, and friends were Candy Bandits~~
And I think they all had fun!
~Happy Halloween to you too!~

1 comment:

Sharen said...

Candy Bandits? Look like teenagers to me! We had a fair amount of Candy Bandits in KF. And many more costumed kids than on Rosevelt St but still had a ton of candy left over...just the way Jack likes it.

Share a Happy Birthday from Aunt Sharen to Laderia for me, Ok? She does look lovely - new hair style?