June 13, 2009

Just Waitin'

Workin' hard watching the guys :) getting the bathroom revamped so it will be really useful this summer! The old rotten bathroom next to the studio is being refurbished! I know it's been awhile.... the toilet we took out said 1947 on the lid.... Habitat for Humanity looked at it when we took it over. The took the toilet - but the sink wasn't all that great.... so it went to the dump... as well as a lot of rotten wood. I'm sure the bugs that like rotten wood will have to find new homes.... LOL

Keith is visiting his Mom in Indiana and will attend his 50th Class Reunion later today. I will miss not being there to share it with him - but April and the kids went over with him. It will be a really nice family time. Maybe I will get to go next year!

Later this week S'te and family should be dropping in for a short visit on thier way North to Washington. I am just so excited!!!!

The weather has been typical Coos Bay, cloudy and misty in the morning but sunny and really warm in the afternoon. I'll be jinxing it by saying this... but I hope it continues for awhile. The garden is going great... should be out there weeding now... but .... well.... you know how it is>>>> :-)

1 comment:

S'te said...

We'll be on our way tomorrow! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!