June 3, 2009

Kitchen Project Complete!

Hooray hooray!! All done - well - except for the walls (they just HAVE to wait for S'te) The table came today so I'm all done with the kitchen until later when something is figured out for the walls and ceiling. There was 4 layers of wall paper over the wall-in-a-wall and painted paneling over that!! We took 2 loads to the dump!! But it's done and it's beautiful - even if I do say so myself!!

Lookee Lookee!!!
From this



to this!!

And it all got done before the Elmore's come to visit in 2 weeks! And Keith will be getting here just before they come - so I'll have my blessings all in a row! I'm so happy!! Just wonderful. I'll be so glad to see him - it seems like forever since I left him in San Diego and came up here to get things ready for the family visit. And he is traveling to 2 more states before he comes back to me. But he will be here soon!

No comments: