September 1, 2009

Meteorlogic First Day of Fall!

It's September 1st and.....


And we are getting new neighboros... One day a few weeks ago a piece of equipment showed up and cleard the lot across the street....






Then someone showed up to pour concrete. Then one morning I woke up to a huge hole at the entrance to my driveway (I was suprised!). They had to dig really, really deep to find the sewer line LOL... and they found water instead.... What was planned as a morning procedure turned into 2 days.... and we got new rock clear down the road and into our driveway... Works for me!!

and yesterday a package from Gerald arrived.....
and guess what!
I still say my face isn't that fat (sound familiar S'te?)... but if that's what I look like.... it's what I look like.
Other than changing diapers, transporting to visits, and watering very dry (brown) grass - life has been a total non-event lately....



No comments: