September 15, 2009

Pumpkin!



Keith points out the biggest pumpkin in our patch (besides him) LOL

Another is hiding down there too.

The ever fruitful bean tepees. I've been picking and canning for 2 weeks now. Still beans to go! Tim said tonight - 'guess what Keith - green beans for dinner" LOL

I have some in the pressure cooker as I type... LOL

I have also been picking blackberries and have learned how to steam the juice out and make jelly so I have no seeds. As well as 2 huge cobblers that the 'guys' have inhaled. I do so love for my offerings to be appreciated!
A small sample of what I've been doing.
This is what I keep in the house for 'instant access' LOL

A sample pickin'My handsome helper!

A few green beans done!
Juicing the blackberries.
No pictures of the gallons of jam, juice, and frozen berries that we now have!

And I have pears to do tomorrow!
And apples.
And
And

soon the tomatoes will be overrunning me.
Bountiful Earth!!


No comments: