December 5, 2009

Crafty Lady

S'te's first craft show was somewhat a bust!  I think she sold 4 items.  A hat that I crocheted, 2 bottle cap necklaces (that I misquoted prices for so ended up with me making up the difference hehe), and ,,,, actually, I don't know what else. It was a good experience, I wandered and met a lot of crafters and got a lot of great ideas for my crocheting.  I think I might also learn to knit.... not sure yet - but I'm thinking about it.  They let me have my crochet hook on the planes now - but I don't know if I want to push it - with knitting needles LOL!!

Although the sales weren't great ~ it was a great learning experience.  She figured out what she needed for set ups and moved ideas back and forth for display as well as organizing her dismantle so that things would be all ready for the next one.  She signed up for another show that is supposed to be better established for this weekend - so I'm hoping that she does much better this time around!








I think she did a great job in getting everything ready for this one, learned a lot, and wish her lots of luck today at her 2nd craft show of 2009!

No comments: