March 11, 2007

Keith got home yesterday. His trip must've totally exhausted him - he barely got off of the couch before bedtime. The kids were really excited to see him - Mary was in 7th heaven. Pelik had an incident at school so he wasn't a happy camper - but he was glad to see Papa too. Even tho' he didn't get to see a whole lot of him.

Not much happening around here. Tonight is "The Browns" Southern Gospel Group at Church so I think we may try to go there. Not sure if I can get late enough naps for the babys to go = But I'm sure gonna try!!

Keith just got back from taking the older 2 to preschool - Boo is having a total and complete fit because she didn't get to stay. SHE NEVER GETS TO STAY - I don't know why she would think today would be any different?

I've been listening to the news - the big debate over "ending the war". Do those people (in Washington) think that taking the American Troops out of the "middle East" will END THE WAR? I'm personally afraid it will bring it all home with them. The "bad guys" will have open country to do thier trainings, build thier equipment, and prepare openly. I really have a problem with unequipped people makeing the decisicions for our very Able Military Personnel. I'm sure they have not intentions of leaving our Men and Women over there any longer than is absolutely necessary. If our Politicians will quit tying our Military's hands - they may get our "folks" out even quicker. Or maybe the goal of the "bad guys" has been achieved - the division of the American Government.

My prayer for today: Dear God, Let our eyes be open and your will be done. May you protect each and every person that has been placed in harms way. In Jesus' name, Amen.

BTW: Vista is not my operating system of choice - TOTALLY!!

No comments: