March 5, 2007

Thought of the Day

May today there be peace within.

May I trust God that I am exactly
where I am meant to be.
May I not forget the infinite possibilities
that are born of faith.
May I use those gifts that I have received,
and pass on the love that has been given to me.
May I be content knowing I am a child of God.
Please, Lord, let Your presence
settle into my bones,
and allow my soul the freedom to
sing, dance, praise and love.

I received this via email and made a few changes to it. It will be my prayer for the mornings. I have many things to do - and many that I need to work on!! I'm working on my own 12 Steps to Living as a Christian.

1 comment:

Sharen said...

Great poem! Is that a formal 12 step group? Alanon has a lot of good stuff like that too.

Jack and I are looking for the format for a couples group - can I use your poem?

Love, Sharen