September 21, 2006

Water Park - Here we are!!


The Fountains
The cold front went thru last night. They predicted record LOW temps - Predicte4d to get down to 68!! Yahoooo!!! I didn't believe them and made plans anyway. We went ot he water park. Up until now it has been to hot to go anywhere after 9 am - so it was nice to be able to leave the house. We (I) was still sweating buckets by the time the kids were all buckled and the gear was all loaded!! The Fountains is a free inter-active park down by the river. It is really neat. Keith and I had both heard of it - but didn't have a clue where until we went for dinner one night at the Capt Hiram's Lobster Shanty - and it was right to it. What better place to spend a morning that you don't want to spend at home?

Mary was to have a scan today - so she couldn't have anything to eat or drink after 9 this morning - so no one got anything to eat or drink after 9. That was another reason not to hang at the house - they think they need to eat more often when they are just "hanging out" at home!! It was a wasted effort. We got there and they had to reschedule the test for tomorrow anyway. It never fails!!!

Tomorrow will be a really busy day since we are going to be packing bags for our trip and packing the house to leave it for a few days. This time of year - we have to leave everything as tho' we are evacuating for a hurricane - in case one comes along before we get back :(

The kids are excited. Felix has been zooming around the house with his arms stretched out wide for a couple of days now. He is sooo excited about getting to ply in da plane.

I'm excited too. I love going to see my baby and her family!!!! And of course, my friends. I don't get to see any of them nearly often enough. I'm really getting excited about the trip!!

1 comment:

Sharen said...

I hope you have a good, safe trip and I know you'll enjoy your time with family and friends in San Diego! Give all the kids a hug with love and a kiss from Aunt Sharen too, ok?