January 8, 2007

Under Construction - Again


But first, here are the kids in thier "shirts" to sing in that they made in Sunday School!! Of course they didn't make it beyond Sunday afternoon before they got all torn from putting them on and taking them off so much!! And sing!! They sang all out while they were wearing them!! It was quite loud here for the afternoon!!








Here is the outline for the new screen room addition. If they don't have enough room to play now - I don't know what to tell them!!

The workers say they will be done and outta here by Wednesday morning - we shall see. The carport will be the perfect place to put the red car - and I'll get my carport out front back again. I think Keith is thinking we should put the van out there - we shall just have to wait and see. It makes it look huge!! And I'll have a little outside patio on the back side of it where I can go sit and the kids can't get to me hehehehe.

Got a call from the CA attny today. I may be making a really quick trip to CA again - but unless we can time it right after the Bahama cruise - I'll be going alone - since respite isn't that easy to come by and we don't have time before that to make arrangements to take them. Besides we have to buy to many extra tickets!! She is wanting the trip to happen in the next week or so. I do so hate to leave Papa "alone" with the babies. I know he can handle it - but I shudder to think what my house will look like after I was gone for 2 whole days!! Pray for us!! Or especially, him.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures! It looks huge!

Sharen said...

This is Thursday... did they get the screen room done?

Keith will do great and you've been talking about new furniture anyway....:-)

What is the attorney wanting you for?