January 7, 2007

Just a little update. . .

Little Baby Bastion is getting bigger and faster every day. He can crawl faster than I walk!! But for the big news!!! He took 2 steps - twice, on New Year's Day. Nothing since and not for lack of us trying!! He's still the happiest baby in the whole wide world!! He loves his "Santa present". I couldn't find one like I got for Tetee but this one seems to be ok with him. He just goes in circles around it - laughing the whole time!!

Keith has finalized the plans for our summer escape this year. We will do just about the same as we do most summers - LEAVE HERE!!! We will visit Oregon both in June and in late August. In the middle of that we will bless our grandchildren in California with our presenct (hahaha). We also plan to put the Condo in San Diego up for sale and look for a property in Oregon. We might find one - but then again - it isn't imperative - as we have relatives in both states we can just visit hehehe.

Work on the screen room addition has finally begun - when complete we will have a parking place for the "little red car" as well as an additional 70 or so square feet for the kids to tear up.



Here is Pelik showing off his Mickey Mouse Christmas Suit, complete with elbow patches and a phony hankie in the pocket. He is sure proud of that suit!! He will start pre-school tomorrow morning whooopppppeeeee!! He will go 1/2 days and I sure hope he enjoys it. I know I will.

Keith has been staying pretty busy as a Director on our Village Board so most mornings it's just me and the kids anyway.

I spent most of the day yesterday nursing one of the worst headaches I've had in years! I certainly hope it isn't an opening for those dreadful things to start again. I've done pretty good at keeping them at bay. I'm so blessed to have Keith here - he managed to keep the kids to a duller roar than usual. It's time for my annual "pressing" - I got my 2nd reminder - so I guess it's time to at least make an appointment.

The girls are learning to sing. And SING they do. Neither of them have any words that are understandable and then Baby joins in. What a hoot. The girls get thier babies and I get Baby and we rock and sing. Not quite the Tabernacle Choir - but interesting anyway.

We had Pastor Bert and Miss Sallie over last week. Keith had me make a 5 pound meatloaf. He wanted to make sure there were leftovers - he (notice I didn't say we) is still eating it. Should be done by tomorrow tho. At least, if it's not done - it will be gone :)

Well, speaking of food - the timer just went off - need to feed the littles!!!

Only 30 days until the Bahama trip - I am SOOOOO ready!!! I will probably update again before that - but it seems that no one is really updating much - kinda takes the fun out of it. WHAAAA


1 comment:

Sharen said...

I bet you sound pretty good to God- all of you singing Sunday school songs is pretty music! Can you have a tape recorder running one of the times you guys have a sing along? I'd love to hear it!