April 18, 2007

Excited!!

Ok, I know it's still 110 days until the Cruise but there is so much to do!!! Since I coordinated it and it is booked under my name - I have to gather the necessary info from everyone - which means that everyone needs to get their info together. . . It is going to be sooooo great!! The test cruise that Keith and I took was wonderful - and this is going to be even better!!!

Not only that - we have the Williamsburg visit coming up so I am researching the history and trying to decide what I want to see while I am there. I'm sure that I can totally pack the 4 days we will be there. Doing the research is almost as exciting as the trip. I am so blessed!! To be able to spend this time with my wonderful husband, then do the "homeless thing" and hop from family to family all summer, and come back and then out to see Mom B!! It is all so mind-boggling!! And now I find out that we may be able to drip in on family mid May also!! This not having kids is getting pretty amazing!! Not that I don't enjoy them immensly and there are many months that we don't have packed like this - but still. . . . I'm excited.


Maybe I'll go shopping. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've looked at the website and the kids are getting excited