April 21, 2007

Friday Night


We took the boys and went to a Southern Gospel Concert at our Church last night. "Hearts of Harmony" were great. I dearly love Southern Gospel Music. I always have - so call me a dork - but it definately is one thing that I've enjoyed all my life. There was one change - the blond in the picture was replaced by one of the other members' daughter for last nights event. It was great. They had some wonderful music - the boys were behaved - a friend and her Mom joined us and we just had a nice evening. And, of course, we ate. I ate my coconut cream pie and then had some of the extensive salad bar that was set up. Ever since Pastor had his heart attack - we've all been treated to healthier foods at the Church events. I messed it all up by taking a huge crockpot full of S'te's Chuckwagon Beans. It must've been enjoyed - it was empty when I took it off of the table!!
Still trying to get all the details together for the boys to go on Monday and get ready of our trip to Williamsburg!! I am going to have sooooo much fun!! And then to go see S'te on this unexpected short trip with Keith. The Lord is blessing me at every turn!!! I am truly lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you!! Only 10 days or so before you get here.