September 10, 2007

I am trying really hard to post 2 video/stories that Jeremy's father wrote.

One is the "Tribute to Vietnam" which is very touching for those of you who remember those days. War is horrible - but so very different than it was.

Remember 9/11!!!

The other is closer to my heart. It is a song with video that he wrote for Jeremy. He and Jeremy didn't know each other - at one point Jeremy tried contacting him - and at another - Joe tried contacting him. But neither happened before Jeremy disappeared in August of 1986. This video is amazing and very a wonderful thing to listen to.

Please take this time to remember all of our Soldiers, past and present, the men-women-and children that were victims of the terrorists that tried to "take down America, and also say a prayer for all of mankind - from the person that mastermined the tradgedy that shocked the world all the way to the person who hasn't yet given information on the whereabout's of Jeremy. Pray for them all - they will need them. . .

2 comments:

Sharen said...

Those are two powerful video's! I didn't know Joe was a musician and filmmaker. I'm sure my speakers didn't do it justice but the slideshow covered the gap! Very moving...and I think of the soldiers in Iraq living the horror of war. Human's will never learn I'm afraid. I send up my prayers as you asked...Love, Sis

Anonymous said...

Hey Diane and Hey Sharen,

Just checked your blog and saw the 9/11 comments. You must have a big heart to offer prayers for such people but then they are the one's that need them the most.

Thanks for the "filmmaker" comment but that is giving me way too much credit - and some people may even question the "musician" part (LOL).

It is hard to imagine that there are such bad people in the world - when there are so many that I know doing so much good - you, S'te and Sharen included. Pweace, Joe