May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

I want to honor all the Mother's everywhere.
Not only those who have the title by 'birth' but also
those who have come by the title thru love.
Those who are Mom's in all the ways that count!
Happy Mother's Day to you!!

I've had a really special celebration already! We've had
our Mother's Day a little early this year....
So far today .....
Went to Brayana and Jaleel's football game really,
really early this morning! And they got
their first touchdown of the season...
and then scored again before the end of the game!!

Then
My oh-so-crafty little baby girl gave me this special treat this afternoon!
My favorite animal...... wolves
along with my most favorite of all....
my family!!
A throw pillow made with a portrait of my most
favorite people in all the world!!!

Then
we went on to watch 'Lil-Mak' play his
lil heart out at flag football.
The guy in the blue is Mak! They guy in the white
was their opponents today!
And they tied the game!!!
Horray!!

And to top the day off!!
We had some of the best pizza~

So I've had a great Mother's Day!
How about you?

No comments: