May 13, 2009

North to Oregon!

I've made it! I did take a rather round about way to get here but I've learned a few things.

The Golden Gate Bridge isn't Gold!



That little stick of a telephone pole dosen't hold a
candle to a Giant Redwood



And the Pacific is always beautiful!

So, I've made it back to Coos Bay, in good health, in great time, and I can enjoy myself, all by my self. LOL

I had wonderful weather for driving and sightseeing. Sunshine and nice temperatures made for a really great trip. It dripped on me a little bit going through Bandon - but Bandon always drips!! The sun was shining when I arrived and I've gotten busy getting ready to get busy on my projects.

1 comment:

Sharen Rea said...

Glad to hear you are safely in CB and had an interesting trip getting there... taking a differnt way to the same place makes it an adventure!

Love ya! Sharen